We Specialize In Pain Management
Our Focus Is To Diagnose & Manage Your Pain
Pain Management doctors are specialists in treating painful conditions. These physicians focus on diagnosing and managing pain. They study causes, physical reactions, and how different medications relieve many painful conditions.
Pain Management Services We Provide
How We Help
Types of Pain We Manage
- Cancer Pain
- Stroke or neurological disease pain
- Lower back pain
- Failed back surgery
- Pain from peripheral vascular disease
- Chronic muscle spasm
- Diabetic and other neuropathies
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Chronic headache non-migraine
- Repetitive motion injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-surgical pain
- Neck and back pain from degenerative diseases or injuries
We take a team approach to your treatment — with you as the lead member of the team
State-Of-The-Art Treatment Centers
To accurately diagnose your pain problem, we may recommend neurological testing, laboratory screening, radiological examinations and/or behavior assessments. We offer dozens of treatment options ranging from non-surgical and state-of-the-art intervention pain therapies to medication management.
Schedule Your Appointment
Schedule an appointment by calling us at (816) 763-1559 or by filling out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!